Non-surgical auto accident injury treatment is available at Vernal ChiroCenter Spine and Disc for patients who were involved in a vehicle accident in Vernal, UT, or a city nearby. Our comprehensive treatment plans may consist of chiropractic adjustments or spinal decompression. These core techniques are effective for alleviating pain, correcting misalignment, and improving musculoskeletal imbalances linked neck, back, and spine injuries. Seeking chiropractic care promptly also helps prevent loss of mobility.
What are the Common Types of Auto Injuries?
The driver, passenger, motorcyclist, pedestrian, or cyclist involved in the accident may sustain mild scratches to severe head injuries such as a wound, concussion, or contusion. Other common injuries are:
- Whiplash or neck sprain
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Soft tissue strains or sprains
- Spinal cord compression
- Knee, shoulder, or wrist trauma
- Broken bones or ribs
- Compression fractures
- Dislocated spinal joints
Common Symptoms Following a Car Crash
Neck, back, or leg pain is often the first sign of injury or trauma, but it does not always occur right away. For example, whiplash may trigger symptoms such as pain or stiffness days, weeks, or months later. Depending on the injury, you may experience body aches, swelling, stiffness in the lower back, joint instability, or reduced mobility. Numbness or tingling in the arms, hands, or legs may occur due to spinal nerve irritation or compression. Dizziness and headaches are also common.
Recover With Auto Accident Injury Treatment By Our Chiropractor in Vernal
Dr. Allan will examine you for visible and non-obvious injuries, ask about your symptoms, and do an x-ray of your spine to determine the extent of your injury. Your personalized treatment plan may include the following methods that will target the root cause of your symptoms.
- Spinal Adjustment: Our chiropractor may use a hand or instrument-supported technique to mobilize the spinal joints and tissue. The gentle manipulation pressure applied during the procedure helps to bring the vertebrae back into alignment. Adjustments stimulate healing of the damaged discs or nerves, increase range of motion, reduce inflammation, and restore nervous system balance. Many patients feel instant pain relief and a restored sense of wellness.
- Spinal Decompression: Non-surgical decompression therapy utilizes motorized traction to stretch and lengthen the spine. It works by taking the pressure off the spinal cord and increasing the space between the vertebrae. This treatment modality is particularly beneficial for alleviating neck, back, or leg pain caused by vertebral misalignment, herniated discs, or nerve compression.
We may also recommend a healthy diet, corrective exercises, and lifestyle adjustments to help promote whole-body wellness.
Make an Appointment with Our Licensed Chiropractor Today!
Heal and recover fast with gentle chiropractic care at Vernal ChiroCenter Spine and Disc. All patients in Vernal, UT, and nearby cities are welcome to visit us or call (435) 781-6035 to schedule a consultation.